Over 200 volunteers will help successfully deliver the Trampoline Gymnastics World Championships in November 2023 and of course give the world that big Brum welcome!
Our volunteers have applied because they want;
- To give back to our sport, community or just generally to be an all-around ‘good egg’
- To develop new skills and knowledge
- To meet fabulous people and make life-long friends
- To build confidence and inspire positive change in ourselves and others
- To be part of a team, and in Gymnastics, it’s always the best team!
The volunteer application window has now closed.
But there are other ways you can get involved with the Championships. Register to receive event updates and get the latest news and opportunities sent directly to your inbox.